2015年3月25日 星期三

[music] joshwoodward 好聽的音樂~~

原本的網站是http://www.joshwoodward.com/song/LetItIn
我直接連結youtube跟他的歌詞來吧~~~
好聽!!!


Lyrics

It starts with an itch and a tingle
Then it builds and expands
And suddenly all at once my legs won't let me stand

I scratch till my fingers go numb
But my skin never bleeds
A silent accomplice waits and feeds when I'm asleep

    There's something that lives inside me
    I promise I never let it in
    It grows and divides inside me
    It's making a home beneath my skin

The seeds have been buried deeply
The roots are in place
It's crowding the sun and it's darkened my days

I've taken it all for granted
But now it's too late
There's nothing that's left to do but wait
Tablature

Piano

Verse:
Dm  Dm7sus2  D6
Dm  Dm7sus2  D6
Dm  C6  G/B  Bb maj7
Am  A

Chorus:
F  Fmaj7  Dm  A/C#
Gm6  Gm  A  A7
Dm  A

Solo:
A  A7  F#7
Bm Bm7  E7sus2/G#
A  A7  D
A#  C
Dm  A

沒有留言:

張貼留言

創用 CC 授權條款
我什麼都不會!!Eddie Sung製作,以創用CC 姓名標示-非商業性-相同方式分享 3.0 台灣 授權條款釋出。
此作品衍生自Eddie Sung